Owl Selfies to Welcome Class of 2019
To welcome and engage the Bryn Mawr Class of 2019 after students learned of their acceptance for the following fall, the college’s admissions office mailed Owl Masks to all admitted students – encouraging them to make them their own and take selfies with them to post to Instagram. Follow along at #bmc2019. Graphic design, content development and communications strategy were provided for this project.
Bryn Mawr students are talented, smart, and fun (see, we knew you’d fit right in). True to that spirit, we invite you to tap your inner creative-type and follow the steps below to complete your first “assignment.”
- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE CLASS OF 2019
- Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and smile. You’ve been admitted to Bryn Mawr! HOOT!
- Now collect yourself and locate your favorite pair of scissors. Carefully cut out your super-cool new BMC owl mask.
- Turn the mask over and use your best glitter, feathers, buttons, markers, paints, stickers, whatever—just make that owl your own! Feel free to be as wild (or as mild) as you like.
- Take a selfie with your mask, tag it #bmc2019, and post it to Instagram.
- All done! Don’t forget to search the #bmc2019 hashtag to find fellow Mawrters modeling their masks. Oooohhh…sassy. We like.